Sundays At Emmaus Way (2021)
Season 1: Wisdom Literature: Proverbs and Ecclesiastes
- 1/10 - Wisdom and Foolishness
- 1/17 - Proverbs in our Midst - An EWay Wisdom Sampler
- 1/24 - Inherited Wisdom & Pushing Back
- 1/31 - The Search for Meaning
- 2/7 - The Ends of Wisdom
Season 2: Intergenerational Lent & Easter
- 2/21 - Ashes
- 2/28 - Baptism
- 3/7 - Disruption (Jesus rides into Jerusalem & Goes to the Temple)
- 3/14 - Abundance and Scarcity (A Woman Anoints Jesus)
- 3/21 - Last Supper & Pretzel Making
- 3/28 - Jesus in the Garden (Passion Sunday)
- 4/4 - Easter Celebration - Brunches around town and Zoom at 4pm
Season 3: An Improvising Community: Snapshots in the Book of Acts
- 4/11 - Plan B of Acts and Climate Change with Avery Davis Lamb
- 4/18 - Stephen and Acts' 'Characters' with Ben Haas
- 4/25 - Prison, State and Religion in Acts with Becca Lamb
- 5/2 - Eutychus/God Loves Goofballs with Clinton Dreisbach
- 5/9 - A God Who Speaks with Adam Barnard
- 5/16 - Ekklesia
- 5/23 - Pentecost Party!
Season 4: Sacred Questions, Communal Conversation
- 5/30 - Three Pastors, Going Once...
- 6/6 & 6/13 - Where Are You From?
- 6/20 & 6/27 - Where Does it Hurt?
- 7/4 - Complicating July 4th - Cookout and Liturgy
- 7/11 & 7/18 - What Do You Need?
- 7/25 & 8/1 - What Does This Community Need?
- 8/8 & 8/15 - Where Do We Go From Here?
Season 5: Challenge of Change: Motifs of Transformation
(with art by Emerson Jakes & Poetry by Katherine Henderson)
- 9/5: Born Again (Nicodemus and Jesus)
- 9/12: Baby Dedication & Baptism Sunday
- 9/19 & 9/26: Wrestling & Embrace (Jacob & the Visitor)
- 10/3: Transfiguration
- 10/10: Changing our Tune: the community re-writes Be Thou My Vision
Season 6: A Life Well Lived: Resisting the Systems that Kill and Destroy
- 10/17: Ernesto Cardenal: See, Judge, Act
- 10/24: Pauli Murray: Truth-telling and Imagination
- 10/31: All Saints Printmaking with Grace McMullen
- 11/7: Bayard Rustin & The Tensions we hold with Saints
- 11/14: Wangari Maathai, Parables, and The Tensions of Smallness
Season 7: Playing in the Dark: Advent
- 11/28: Expectation: Luke 21:25-36
- 12/5: Hope: Luke 1:68-79
- 12/12: Illumination: Zephaniah 3:14-20, Luke 1:55-60
- 12/19: Some People Walking in the Dark - A Spontaneous Advent Pageant